By LiveSafe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LiveSafe is the leading mobile safety app that allows you to share & receive info quickly & easily with your local police and neighboring community.
Safety & Security Features:
• Emergency Communication: Call or message police in emergency situations, including your GPS location & profile information in order to facilitate their response.
• Report Non-Emergency Tips: Submit GPS-tagged tips to your local police, attaching video, picture or audio evidence. Include your profile information or report anonymously.
• SafeWalk: Send your GPS location tracking information to your friends & family and then have a group chat with them as they follow your location on a map
• Crime & Safety Map: See public crime reports, alerts, and safety spots for your location, no matter where you are.
• Safety Notifications: Receive urgent alerts from your local public safety agency
LiveSafe’s patented application is the trusted tool for crime prevention and personal security. Citizens can have increased peace of mind and a sense of security in their everyday life, anywhere they go, and law enforcement can better engage with the people they’re protecting. Let LiveSafe keep you protected and empowered.
If you’d like to see a customized version of the LiveSafe application in your community, workplace, or university, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO REPORT REAL-TIME EMERGENCIES IF YOUR LOCAL POLICE ORGANIZATION IS NOT LISTED IN THE ORGANIZATIONS SCREEN IN THE APP. Reports will not be immediately received by police or emergency authorities until LiveSafe coordinates with authorities to enable delivery of reports. Should an emergency arise, always dial 911.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Law enforcement agencies interested in directly receiving their local crime tips in real-time are encouraged to contact LiveSafe via email (email@example.com) or by visiting LiveSafeMobile.com
By downloading this application, you understand and agree to these terms: The LiveSafe application may not be linked or connected to your local police, medical, or law-enforcement authority as of yet. By using this application at this time, you will not be assisted for any and all emergencies or crime-reports submitted unless your local authorities have integrated with LiveSafe. Please check with your local authorities to see if they are integrated with LiveSafe to receive your reports. Should an emergency arise, always dial 911.
THE PUBLISHER OF THE APPLICATION AND ANY AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES OF LIVESAFE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNLOADING, USE, CRIME REPORTING, AND EXPECTATIONS OF SAFETY AND SECURITY.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
This small update (1.7.2):
• More small bug squashes & improvements!
Last small update (1.7.1):
• Small bug squashes & improvements
The big recent update (1.7):
• A brand new feature called SafeWalk that allows you to:
- Share your location with friends as you walk
- Have a group chat while looking at your location on a map
- Immediately contact police if needed
• Simplified left menu section
• Various design improvements & bug fixes