By LiveSafe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LiveSafe enables direct and discreet two-way communication with your community safety officials using text, picture, video, and audio. It also lets you virtually walk your friends and family home with SafeWalk.
Plus much more!:
• Request a SafeRide (if offered by your community)
• Location sharing during emergencies
• Access to safety resources and phone numbers
• Safety map with key safety locations to keep you “in the know”
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO REPORT REAL-TIME EMERGENCIES IF YOUR LOCAL POLICE ORGANIZATION IS NOT LISTED IN THE ORGANIZATIONS SCREEN IN THE APP. Reports will not be immediately received by police or emergency authorities until LiveSafe coordinates with authorities to enable delivery of reports. Should an emergency arise, always dial 911.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Law enforcement agencies interested in directly receiving their local crime tips in real-time via the LiveSafe Command Dashboard are encouraged to contact LiveSafe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting LiveSafeMobile.com.
By downloading this application, you understand and agree to these terms: The LiveSafe application may not be linked or connected to your local police, medical, or law-enforcement authority as of yet. By using this application at this time, you will not be assisted for any and all emergencies or crime-reports submitted unless your local authorities have integrated with LiveSafe. Please check with your local authorities to see if they are integrated with LiveSafe to receive your reports. Should an emergency arise, always dial 911.
THE PUBLISHER OF THE APPLICATION AND ANY AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES OF LIVESAFE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNLOADING, USE, CRIME REPORTING, AND EXPECTATIONS OF SAFETY AND SECURITY.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
This version (2.1.2):
• You can now SafeWalk without setting a destination (perfect for going for a run, or walking to your car in the parking lot)
• Your organization can now show you areas of interest/geofences on the Safety & SafeWalk maps
• Bug fixes
Previous big version (2.1.0)
• New Home screen tab bar to give you quicker access to SafeWalk
• The new tab bar is also the new place to find all your safety alerts and notifications
• Newly designed and upgraded SafeWalk:
(1) Starting a SafeWalk is now much quicker, both for those doing the walking, and those looking out for them
(2) Set your destination for a hands-free SafeWalk experience - we’ll let your friends know if you got home, or if you need help!
(3) Smart alerting keeps you and your friends updated on the progress of a SafeWalk
• Lots of other pleasant little design enhancements and improvements
• Minor bug fixes