By MasterMedia Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LiveTrax is an audio cue controller for musicians who use supporting music tracks during live performances. It's also a unique cue controller and music player for DJ's and Sound Engineers who need a fast way to trigger music or sounds on the fly.
LiveTrax uses playlists you create in iTunes or on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Here's what makes LiveTrax unique:
• The player stops between songs and waits for the musician to start the next song.
• The large play button makes it easy to see and trigger on stage.
• The QuickCue Pads function creates "pages" of cues with up to 15 cue pad buttons per "page" - all instantly playable by touching a pad. This is perfect for Sound Engineers and DJ's who need to trigger music or sound effects on the fly. This function is perfect for live events, theater or radio.
• The "Never Sleep" option keeps LiveTrax awake. You'll never miss a cue by having to manually wake your device.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
iOS 8.0 Compatibility
I would give 5 stars but...
This app is great except 2 fatal flaws:
1. If you are playing a song and you accidentally tap the select set list, your track does a hard stop! Yikes! And this button is so close to the arrow (play) button that is a disaster that will most certainly happen.
2. Same disaster will happen if you hit the right "options" button.
Move them to the top of the screen, disable the hard stop and I will gladly give you 5 states.
Just bought this... Crashes right out of the box...please fix. My friend showed me this and I need it playback on shows sometimes.
Just bought this. Won't even open on my iPhone 6 plus. I deleted and reloaded. Still nothing. :(
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MasterMedia Productions, Inc.
- ©2011 MasterMedia Productions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.