The Living Bible is a paraphrase of the Old and New Testaments. Its purpose is to say as exactly as possible what the writers of the Scriptures meant, and to say it simply, expanding where necessary for a clear understanding by the modern reader.
- Full offline text of The Living Bible
- Fast and easy to use
- Flip back and forth from your Bible to note-taking during lessons with one touch and not miss a thing
- No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles, Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals
- Use either Study mode or Parallel mode.
- Select, copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry or table of contents
- Margin notes allow you to write notes for a specific passage
- Night mode for low light reading
- Both word and verse selection for highlights
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book allows users to quickly find words and study topics
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- History folder and back button
- Portrait / Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily e-mail notes to yourself, friends or family
- Users can expand Bible translations library easily and affordably through in-app purchase
- Split-screen capability for parallel translations
- Autoscroll with adjustable speed
- Synchronize all your notes, bookmarks, margin notes and highlights across all iOS devices
Are we missing any features you would like to see? Do you have any suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library view now closes when translation selected
- Updates for Tecarta Bible Premium service
- And some other minor changes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s the living bible, but the audio side is where you get Tricked. Unless you pay 1.99 a year then the audio is the voice-over apple voice. For this you could download any free bible app or webpage and triple click the home button. Wish I could get my money back.
Looking Through The Veil
Many of the younger generation shrug without second thought on using such an app, especially when it comes to the Word of God and the older generation (I am included) look upon this as not necessarily being the Word of God because it is not written on paper. I am here to tell them it is better than paper and the many different versions that is obtainable through this app is better because you can carry so many resources in one small device. It is a valuable tool and one I highly recommend. 10 stars.
I truly enjoy this version of the Bible's.
- Bible App Labs LLC
- 86.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tecarta, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- High Quality Text-to-Speech 1-Year Access $1.99
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary $0.99
- New Living Translation $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.