For cancer survivors, issues related to fatigue and loss of strength and balance, among other things, are not uncommon. These issues can make doing the things you want/need to do difficult. It is important to get the care needed to regain and maintain function.
The Living Life app can help. By completing the self-assessment, you can determine your current level of physical function and share the results with your doctor. If necessary, your doctor can refer you to occupational and physical therapy for evaluation and possible treatment.
- Complete self-assessments for the following areas
- Physical function
- Community/social roles
- Physical activity
- Store your results over time
- Share your results via E-mail
- Fixed issue that caused the app to crash when the info button was tapped.
- Augusta University
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Augusta University. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.