Meet Living Wine Labels, an updated version of the 19 Crimes app. Discover augmented reality experiences from 19 Crimes, and many more of your favorite wines.
From swirling vortexes to grim confessions, the app brings the labels to life – and reveals the story behind every bottle.
Start by scanning an AR-enabled label to watch its story unfold.
Share the app with your friends and update regularly to access new experiences.
Now Available within the app:
- 19 Crimes: Come face-to-face with infamous convicts as you hear their side of the story.
- The Walking Dead Wines (exclusive to US and Canada): Join Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead on a dangerous supply run, or dodge the grasping hands of a zombie or use both bottles to unlock the ultimate battle for survival: a showdown worthy of the apocalypse.
- Beringer Bros.: Journey back to 1895 and help the Brothers capture a moment in history.
- Gentleman’s Collection: Let Dr. Lindeman’s wistful words bring out the discerning gentleman in you.
- Chateau St. Jean (exclusive to US and Canada): Watch the Chateau come to life as winemaker Margo Van Staaveren narrates a magical day at the estate.
Minimum device specs:
Phone must have a camera
Minimum available storage space 200MB
Connection to internet
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool living wine labels
So awesome! Gave my son who likes red wine a housewarming gift. I felt he had lots already and found the coolest thing. A bottle of wine with a walking dead label and he loves the walking dead series! Perfect! Even better, the owner of the store showed me that the wine labels come to life. How cool was that! That was the neatest thing and my son loved it! Better yet, we found out if you buy two different bottles of wine in the walking dead they would fight each other. The zombie even broke my screen when I got to close...A great talking piece over a nice glass of wine! How fun!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. You made our day! We hope you and your son continue to enjoy the app. Living Wine Labels team
Amazing Wine, really cool App.
I’m not one for writing reviews but I feel strongly about this wine. I purchased the Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 and boasted about it being my new favorite on my FB page, only to have a bunch of friends chime in and inform me about the app and the stories behind the people on the bottles. I downloaded it and about jumped out of my seat when the man on the bottle started “talking” to me haha. Very creative marketing and just all around great concept to back up a VERY good wine. Will def. be trying the others versions very soon.
Exceptional red wine
This is a really good wine!! Love the flavor & color. Sweet aroma without the sweet taste. It is so smooth goin down. 1 bottle will not last with 2 people, you will want to open a second, so buy 2. I keep coming back to this one as I always purchase 4. Check out guy showed me the app and I couldn’t wait to download and show others the ‘tales of those who were banished’ who visit our home! Keep up the great work on this wine!!
- Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
- 210.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.