LivingTree is a private and secure social network for your school, community, and family. Our mission is to connect all those who raise, develop, and educate children!
App Features (all in one location!):
• Conversations – A live stream of messages and media posts from all the people helping raise our children….all in a single view! Two way conversations with automatic translation to over 40 languages, text messages, and more. Join the conversation and feel the community connect.
• Shared Calendar – A shared calendar for families, groups, and organizations with volunteer sign up and management, reminders, and notifications….no more missed calls, e-mails, paper notices…it’s all right here!
• Photo Sharing & Archiving (Memories) – Photos and fun from all the people in your children’s life (your own paparazzi)! Pin these memories (and your own) to as many of your personal mixes as you like for the ultimate experience in chronicling and cherishing the milestones, interests, and moments you never want to forget.
• Direct Messaging – All the contacts associated with your children in a single place…no more searching rosters and websites or trying to remember names; connect seamlessly with LivingTree.
LivingTree was built by parents for parents, to connect all the people who work together to raise and teach our kids in one safe place.
We believe the journey of parenting is awesome – LivingTree’s patent pending architecture uniquely builds around each child / family unit allowing groups and organizations to snap into the communication flow seamlessly and where relevant….a single point of connection for families, classes, teams, groups, and organizations.
Who should use LivingTree?
• Busy parents and caregivers who are looking for a tool to help organize, coordinate and share the most important moments of their children's lives.
• Teachers, coaches, or other youth leaders who dream of effectively engaging with their group's parents, from classroom sharing or game highlights, to parent sign-ups, schedules and volunteering.
• Organizations such as schools and leagues that desire a single platform to centralize all management and communication of schedules and updates with their staff and parent communities.
How does LivingTree help?
The LivingTree app is a companion to the web based LivingTree platform (www.livingtree.com) which delivers a single, safe place to manage, engage, and share in raising our children. Use this app to stay connected and get on the go updates.
• Managing – Spend less time coordinating. Automatic updates to shared calendars and activity awareness for everyone helping raise children…we’ll handle the notifications and reminders!
• Engaging – Raising children takes more than one person. We work to connect and create more transparency – live conversations, schedules, volunteering, conference sign-ups, snack parent duty, etc. - LivingTree creates a more aware and engaged community.
• Sharing – Special moments happen daily with young children. LivingTree offers a private, safe and easy way to share those moments, and a beautiful way to remember them forever.
- Added the ability for administrators to schedule posts.
- Redesigned posting screen to merge the different message types into one.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Frequent Bug Issues for Teachers
We constantly have problems with Living Tree that start to outweigh its benefits over other apps. Once I started using an iPhone 7, Living Tree stopped letting me post pictures through the app. I can only post on the desktop website, which makes it a hassle to upload pictures to the desktop rather than simply post them on the spot. Also, every time I send a message through the inbox I get an error message, and I don’t know if the message was sent or not. It’s really always something. And, apparently they make it really difficult to transfer students from the previous year into new classes. It has to be done entirely manually by a school admin and it’s not easy.
One other thing that they should change in the app is to allow teachers to search the parent directory (to send messages) by using the child’s name, not just the Parent name.
LivingTree has made connecting with my school MUCH easier! I no longer have to go to 10 different places for information. I get to see pictures of my children in action and signing up for conferences or requests is super easy. Even better, my children are at different schools but everything is in one place for me including district announcements! My husband likes the daily digest option as well. Love this!
Not easy to use. Hard to find your way in it. We are forced to use it because the school administration decided so. HORRIBLE!
- Snowflake Technologies Inc.
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Snowflake Technologies, Inc., 2012-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.