Presenting LivingWith™, the free app for people living with cancer and those who love them. Designed to help those living with cancer connect with their loved ones, ask for the support they need, remember important information from doctors’ visits and stay organized, all in one place.
LivingWith is designed to help anyone living with cancer:
• Register as a patient or caregiver in order to have full access to the app
• Get support: Stay connected and easily update loved ones, all in one place
• Ask friends and family for help with daily tasks: Send requests right from your device to coordinate meals, rides to doctors’ appointments and more
• Keep track of how you’re feeling: Track mood, pain, sleep and steps; integrate with the Health app and wearables; and share personalized graphs with your doctor
• Get more out of doctors’ appointments: Record and remember important information, and keep notes in between visits
• Stay organized: Store test results, medication details, insurance documents and other important information in a central folder
LivingWith is part of a broader initiative by Pfizer Oncology to help redefine life with cancer. Visit ThisIsLivingWithCancer.com.
Need help? Contact: LivingWithSupport@pfizer.com
We’ve applied a minor bug fix that resolves crashing on a few devices
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me stay organized and keep my family up to date
This app is great. I used to rely on group texts to keep my friends and family updated on how my drs appt went, but struggled bc I couldn’t include more than 10 people in the group text. Now I use this to not just let everyone know how I’m feeling but also to ask for help.
This app stinks. It has potential but the interface is clunky and not user-friendly. Glitches and crashes almost every time I use it. I ended up just creating a group chat on Facebook and adding my supporters to the chat. Like I said, it has potential. But until they can fix the problems, look elsewhere.
Read the terms of agreement!
As I registered, I read the terms of agreement. If I read Number 5 uploads correctly, it says I authorize the company to treat anything I upload as public information and can be used for their purposes and I cant revoke that authorization. Read it carefully!!!
I deleted the app and rated it low, solely for that reason.
Developer Response ,
- Pfizer Inc
- 124.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pfizer Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.