LK - for Ableton Live & Midi control
By Imaginando, Sociedade Unipessoal Lda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LK is a sophisticated remote controller application for music software and hardware.
It works in two modes: Live or MIDI. In Live mode, each module has a tight integration with Ableton Live making it easy to interact with your Ableton Live project. Use the MIDI mode to control other apps using the LK’s virtual MIDI output, or to control software running on your computer, using a wired or wireless connection via UBRIDGE.
LK is intuitive to use and features creative tools that makes it a powerful companion for any electronic musician. Its 5 independent modules are available as in-app purchases, therefore you will only buy what you need and nothing else.
See what’s inside:
- Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, from composition to automation, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX.
- Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with MIDI PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and a chorder. This module works in two modes: Ableton Live and MIDI mode. When working in Ableton Live mode it automatically maps drum rack pads names to each pad on the app. You will never miss a pad again.
- Extensive control through 128 parameters with MIDI Controller. Just like MIDI PADS, this module works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode. Forget the old school MIDI mapping. In Ableton Live mode, with the learn function you just need to choose assign and change the parameter… ready to rock!
- Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y PAD. Just like MIDI PADS and MIDI CONTROLLER this module also works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode making it to assign parameters on the fly with the learn function.
- Play chords like you have nevel played before with the CHORDER module. Just like the other modules, it works in Live or MIDI mode. Use the chorder generator to build your chords and lay them out according to your needs.
- Keyboard module serves as a Live or MIDI enhanced keyboard controller with 3-axis expression capabilities. It is fully customisable to scale and keyboard range. It also allows the possibility of mapping any Live or MIDI CC parameters to be controlled by the position you play in each of the keys of the keyboard thus providing additional expression to the performance of each note.
The ability to connect USB MIDI interfaces allows you to interact with external gear at the same time you control Ableton Live since you can switch modes on the fly at any time.
To connect LK to your host computer you will need to download and install a software utility called UBRIDGE on your computer. It is available for Windows and OSX.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/lk
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- New Piano Keyboard Module
- Added double tap to reset to Matrix module sliders
- Fixed a bug that would cause multiple midi events being triggered when using the core midi.
- Fixed a bug that prevented module's selected midi device from being persisted
- Fixed a bug that prevented tempo automation on Ableton Live projects
Don't waste your time
This thing is paralyzed without in-app purchases. Advertising it as free when you can use literally nothing for free is deceptive and unethical.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Seller: Imaginando, Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda
- © Imaginando
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Matrix$9.99
- Unlock MIDI Pads$6.99
- Unlock MIDI Controller$4.99
- Unlock X/Y Pad$4.99
- Unlock Chorder$6.99
- Unlock Keyboard$4.99