By Scott Lawrence
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you tired of looking at the same standard clock face? Well worry no more!
LlamaClock provides you with a fullscreen view of the current time, rather than the builtin small view. This, along with the always-on feature, mean that you can use LlamaClock on your iPhone or iPod Touch to be a nice desk or bedside clock.
Some of the digital clock faces will display the time in either 12 or 24 hour mode, depending on your preference. The "digital LED"-style faces allow for the faux-LEDs to be in a color of your choosing. All clock faces work in all device orientations. Brightness adjustment to reduce glare at night.
Includes the following clock faces:
• Pie chart clock • Simple and oversized analog clocks • Art Deco clock • BCD Binary LED clock • Binary LED clock • Digital LED clock • Doomsday-styled clock • Solid color clock • Trippy Moire pattern clock • Moon Phase clock (with satellites)
The Solid color clock displays the current time as a single, fullscreen color. The hours are represented by the red intensity, the minutes by green, and the second by blue.
NOTE: The vertical, large digit clock will be returning in the next update!
What's New in Version 2.1
• Original LlamaClock digital faces restored (with rotations)
• "Sentinel" moon face added.
• "Major Tom" moon face has more animations
• Animations continue through transitions
• Overlay text now GLOWS!
I've used this as my bedside clock since the original iPhone. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but what it does it does well. The developer is also very responsive, quickly adding back in my preferred clock face that was removed in the app's major update.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 21, 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scott Lawrence
- © 2010 Scott Lawrence, UmlautLlama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.