Lndr is a peer-to-peer debt-tracking app that uses the Ethereum blockchain to record, track, and verify credit agreements between friends. Lndr can be used to split bills with friends, roommates, and travel companions. Once you want to settle your balances, you can request to settle using the Ethereum cryptocurrency.
1. You can now settle up with your friends using PayPal!
2. You can now remove friends even if you have recorded transactions with them
3. Delete the push notification ID when user removes account
4. Added Indian Rupee to currencies
5. Improve text input formatting for comma decimal currencies
6. Refresh the homescreen when user receives notification with app open
Ratings and Reviews
Works well and does as intended
The app is easy and smooth to navigate through, and serves its purpose to allow users to exchange funds between one another and the business that build apps using its token platform
Beautiful design & simple to use
I downloaded this app and was up and running in seconds. Very convenient, reliable and safe way to store money and keep track of personal debt or finances.
Keep an open tab with friends! Easy way to keep track of who owes you money in the block chain!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.