By Aestesis LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lo-mob brings lo-fi and photographic experimentations to your mobile pictures.
- to celebrate the release of Lo-Mob Superslides on the AppStore, Lo-Mob is at a lower price for a week, tell your friends! -
Have you ever experiment with your old analog cameras? Have you put a 35mm film in a medium format body? Have you ever tried to achieve Through The Viewfinder (TTV) photography by shooting a picture with a camera through the viewfinder of another?
Take a picture or choose one from your library, Lo-Mob will process it, and give you a preview of all its 39 filters, at once.
You'll be able to tweak the filter you chose, altering the frame, the vignetting, the color filter or the blurring.
- 39 vintage and experimental photographic filters for all your pictures
- export in maximum resolution for all devices
- share on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa or Twitter
- process previews for all filters at once
- edit mode to tweak filters and alter frame, colors, blur and vignetting
- Classic square vintage photography
- 35mm experimentation : sprocket photography
- vintage 35mm slides
- square Through The Viewfinder (TTV) simulation
- AE-1 Through The Viewfinder
- old and modern emulsions
- glass contact photography
- classic format instant photography + reversed + deconstructed
- square, tall and wide instant photography
What's New in Version 1.8.69
- added superslides demo filter
I have more photo apps than one needs but I come back to this one again and again for its unique filters and effects. I do like that you can take out certain effects but I wish one could still use the effect but have more control over it, such as the amount of vignetting whether it is more closed in on the center or more open to just the edges.
Coul Still Use Some Improvement
The app could still use some improvement in formatting and layout. It's not very user friendly, but definitely a good start. lo-mob could get some ideas from Instagram, Afterlight, or VSCO CAM in terms of how to improve formatting and layout and making the app more user friendly. The app has great potential with many filters that are different from those provided by other filter apps.
One of the more interesting photo filter apps. Instead of the standard "cross-process" and "sepia", lo-mob gives you unique emulsion and photocard effects that you don't really get in other apps. I use it quite a bit! Their spinoff app Superslides is more than worth it as well. Cheers!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 30, 2013
- Version: 1.8.69
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aestesis LLC
- © aestesis 2009 - 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.