LoafWallet is the first standalone Litecoin Wallet built for iOS with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity. Developed by the Litecoin Foundation, LoafWallet makes getting started with Litecoin easier than ever!
• Send and receive Litecoin at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere and to anyone.
• Backup and recover your wallet on any device with the 'recovery phrase' generated by the app. Even if you lose your phone you will not lose your Litecoin.
• There aren't any hidden servers to backup or store your coins, you're in control 100%.
• AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing and keychain and code signatures helps protect your Litecoin and keeps it safe from malware and basic security flaws.
• Connect directly to the Litecoin Network with simple payment verification - with no need to store the blockchain LoafWallet is ready when you are.
• Manage your finances in the palm of your hand and on your wrist with iPhone and Apple Watch support.
• Utilise the custom notification centre widget for even quicker access.
LoafWallet is made by Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation) and the global LoafWallet team.
This project is open-source, you can review the code here:
- You can now use Simplex to buy Litecoin within LoafWallet!
- iPad Support!
- Memo/labels in transactions are now stored.
- Fully global testing team with improved release process.
- More stability.
If you have any issues, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This is Crypto
I’m noticing a lot of people complaining that support won’t answer their pleas when they have lost their passphrase. If they could recover that for you, then your crypto would be unsafe by definition. That’s the way it works. YOU take responsibility in crypto world. You trust in math, not client service.
I will admit that they should never have put an update out that would require a restore from the passphrase. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Know what you’re doing with this or just keep your “crypto” on an exchange where it can be stolen or lost by bad management. Up to you.
Update robbed me and Support doesn’t answer
With the new update it expected me to have a recovery key when it never made one for me in the beginning. I have no other way of recovering my wallet and when I reached out to support for help they ignored all of my emails. I bet they are just banking off of all the crypto they have and that we will never recover. They know who had recovery keys and who didn’t. Those who didn’t will never see their money again. You’ve been warned.
Been using this wallet for almost a year with no problems whatsoever. Always been able to receive and send, love the minimalistic design.
- Litecoin Foundation Limited
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Litecoin Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.