Loan Calculator Professional is the easiest to use Loan calculator available on the App Store.
Visually appealing and intuitive
• Loan Calculator Professional's easy to use interface helps you make snap decisions at a moments notice
• Unlike other loan apps, Loan Calculator Professional gets rid of all the clutter
Enhanced Loan Analytics
• Loan Calculator Professional gives you relevant analysis on your loan
• Dynamically build your payment schedule, giving you detailed information regarding when, what and how much you are paying on your loan
• You can also save your loans for later reference
• Includes graphing tools to help you see how much of what you’ll be paying is made up of interest and how much is actually going towards paying down your loan
The Most Complete Loan Calculator available on the App store
• Loan Calculator Professional allows you to input extra payments, and a whole bunch of other options to give you the most comprehensive loan calculation
• You can even change the currency symbol of your loan to include $ £ € ¥
Loan Calculator Professional is perfect if you’re…
• Shopping around for a loan
• A financial advisor
• Or if you just want to learn more about your loan
Give yourself the tools you need to make better financial decisions by giving Loan Calculator Professional a try today.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Much to like. This is missing
Although I did not check the calculations, I find the app useful with one exception. Sometimes my rate and payment change. I would like to calculate for remaining payments left, I was not able to calculate for this. I was also not able to contact the developers for support as well. Maybe they abandoned the app?
Interest waiver input capability
It would be nice if there were an option for an interest waiver input area. Ie: (dealers sometimes offer a 60 month loan with 12 months of free interest followed by 4.99% for the balance of the loan). If this capability is in this app, I don’t see it.
Good app with issues
It needs to have an option to name a saved loan.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.