The original and #1 loan calculator in the App Store!
Save yourself time and money (potentially even thousands of dollars) using the What If Loan Calculator. In seconds you'll be able to calculate the monthly payment for any fixed rate loan, including mortgage, auto, credit card, etc. You'll also be able to calculate "what if" scenarios to determine how additional monthly or yearly payments will help you pay off your loan early and save money in interest. And you'll be able to view a handy amortization/payment schedule showing how much of your loan's principle and interest will be paid each month.
If you're shopping for a home or car, thinking of refinancing, or want to see how you can save money, this application is a must-have.
- "What If" Scenarios
See how much money and time you can save with extra monthly and/or yearly payments.
- Save Loans
Save all your loans so you can quickly recall/compare loans.
This was the first "what if" loan calculator in the app store. We have tens of thousands of happy users since 2008.
- Simple to use interface
Very simple interface allows you to quickly use the calculator without having to reference help files and documentation.
Optimized to instantly perform calculations when a field is updated.
Email loan data that is formatted in a way that will allow for quick import into spreadsheets or other programs.
- This is the best loan calculator out there! It has been so helpful in the process of looking for a house. I recommend this to everyone.
- Works perfect. Exactly as stated. Nice quick and easy way to analyze loan options.
- Wow! Using this to pay my car note and I've learned so much!
- Very nice easy to use and quick. For a buck WOW!!!
We want to hear from you if you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations. Please email us at: email@example.com
If you like this app you will like our other apps:
Debt Snowball Pro
Random Fun Facts
Scripture of the Day - (NASB Version)
Today in American History
Random Crazy Illusions
Travel Bingo & Blackout
Whack a Friend's Mole
- Minor Interface Improvements
- Optimized for iOS 9
- Please leave us a review if you enjoy the app.
Ratings and Reviews
OK, calculating interest is simple. So why am I still sitting here after 10 minutes trying to figure out this program?
People want to buy a program like this in order to make simple calculations about paying off a loan. I'd like to be able to input my data and then run about 10 different solutions to figure out what would work for me in paying off a loan. If this does this I sure can't figure it out after 10 minutes because it is not idiot proof or it does not do that.
In either case if a software program takes more time for me to figure out than buying another software program then it is poorly designed. This package is poorly designed.
We are sorry you feel this way. The interface was designed based on user feedback; However, if you still find it difficult to use please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Love this app.
This app has been so useful:
1. When I was trying to sell my house last year and people wanted to do contract for deed and I needed an easy way to figure what the monthly payments would be for whatever I was trying to sell my house.
2. When I want to do "what if" situations about a home equity loan against my house and see from various amounts I am considering borrowing, what my monthly repayment amount would be.
3. When my wife loans me a sum of money to help me pay something, how many months I need to knock off of her (share of the bills) $500 monthly payments to pay her back.
It is so super to be able to play with different loan amounts, interest rates, and length of time to repay scenarios to compare the various monthly payments on what works best for me.
Hope this review helps. 😉
I've been using the free version for a few years--it's a great, handy app. I decided to purchase this one because I wanted to calculate how many months would be knocked off my loan if I apply my tax refund towards the principle. I'm very disappointed that the only two "what if" scenarios are adding a payment each month or adding an annual payment. I'll gladly change my review to 5 stars if the developers add a "one time payment" scenario.
- Matthew King
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Matthew King
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.