Change MacBook wallpaper based on your location.
With the new OS X app you can change your MacBook mood attached to surroundings. Add current location, set it's name, choose the wallpaper and it's done. When you visit this place again Locader will change your wallpaper automatically. For example home and work. Add some magic to your MacBook!
# How to use
1. Run the app
2. Add current location name
3. Open folder with wallpapers
4. Choose a wallpaper you want to use at the current place
5. Click save and allow app run at start
6. At the next place do the same steps and when you visit your first place again wallpaper will be changed.
7. In the settings you can change distance accuracy if needed.
Since MacBooks doesn't have GPS Locader detect your position by internet, so you have to be connected to network.
Note: Wallpapers on the screenshots not provided with the app.
Hi, my name is Alex and here is what's new:
— Dock icon is hidden by default
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pleeq_com
Or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pleeq_com/
Ratings and Reviews
VERY responsive developer
Alex is a very responsive app developer. Locader is a fun app to have, especially if you do much traveling. Your desktop will automatically reflect your location (based on any photos you have previously entered for that location.)
I’m more impressed with Alex’s work on an iPhone app called Anchor Pointer. Check it out on iTunes App Store.
I’m also impressed with the way he responded to a question I asked him about an app for the Apple Watch. He’s a great communicator and very quick in answering.
Hello, thank you very much for the review and for your support. Really appreciate it! ☺️ - Alex.
- Alexander Deplov
- 5.1 MB
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Deplov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.