You may already have a "note" app, but does it offer quick recall, mapping, fast entry, and seamless tagging for places in your town?
LocaJot enables you to create private notes for all your favorite venues. Notes are stored on your iPod/iPhone/iPad; NOT a server. No registration required.
Ever have trouble remembering the name of a contact or someone you've met at a place you visited? LocaJot has location-based notes to solve that problem.
Headed to a certain part of town and want to choose a restaurant from those you liked in the area? LocaJot maps your notes, and makes it quick and easy to pick.
Going out tonight and want to make sure you remember what to bring? LocaJot lets you zoom to a location and view those useful notes for each venue.
With LocaJot, it's easy to:
- Remind yourself what to gather/pack prior to leaving home
- Remember people's names before you arrive
- Associate private notes with places
- Remember and locate your favorite spots while out of town or on vacation
- Implement simple CRM for customer site visits
- No LocaJot account to set up
- No cloud; your notes stay on your phone
- Quickly spot all your favorite places on a map
- Zoom in and out of the map to gauge distances to other favorite venues
- Create notes for any or all the places you've visited
- All notes are associated with a venue, giving you immediate context
- Manage, map, and attach notes to your favorite places
Ratings and Reviews
Easiest app for mapping out my wish list
All of the places to eat and visit mapped out make it really easy to plan a day of adventure or take advantage of down time across town.
The interface on this app is designed to be completely intuitive and it is fast and responsive. Great location note app!
Easy to use, simple and useful
Great for taking location-based notes. Comes with business lookup.
- Ecmodeyo, LLC
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Ecmodeyo, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.