By Flying Pig Corp
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Localizator is the perfect tool for people who need to work on localization file (.strings) within an Xcode project.
Localizator will :
• explore your project (from a given point),
• gather all .strings files,
• organize them by localization
• and save them in a separate workable project so you can localize these files at your rhythm without altering your coding copy.
Once your project is ready, you can, from the file menu, "publish" your work into your Xcode project.
Localizator will replace the content of your string files with the one from your Localizator project.
It is perfect to collaborate on a project by separating the localization work from the coding.
Combining it with Mountain Lion base-localization capabilities, you can localize your whole application within Localizator!
- Category: Developer Tools
- Released: Nov 27, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flying Pig Corporation
- © Flying Pig Corp
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor