Locals' Guide to Fraser Valley Rides
By Ryan Robertson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fraser Valley is the periphery of the Lower Mainland. Beyond the North Shore many areas are there to explore.
This guide gives you the locals’ perspective on the Fraser Valley trail network. We have made an effort to describe a wide range of trails that can accommo- date all skill levels. Rides are presented in a graduated skill and time/length format. We also encourage you to explore on your own, and find your best routes!
The app features all the content from the book, including:
• Maps of The Woodlot, Red Mtn, Bear Mtn, Sumas, Ledgeview, and Vedder!
• 100 mapped trails waiting to be ridden!
• 18 suggested rides with elevations!
• Easy to read maps!
• Local Knowledge to help fuel your body and get your bike ready to ride!
As well as:
• Suggested route overlays to help keep you on track!
• User location can be displayed on the map!
• Compass graphic to assist with map orientation!
• Dynamic scale bars to help judge distances!
• Auto pan and zoom map to selected trail!
What's New in Version 1.2
Bear Buns, Mr Uppity, Junkyard Zombie, Upper Daplow
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ryan Robertson
- © 2014 MTB Trails Co. and TrailMapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.