Locklizard Safeguard Viewer for iOS is a FREE app that lets you view Locklizard secure PDF documents (PDC files) on the iPad and iPhone. Safeguard Secure PDF Viewer supports PDC files protected with Safeguard PDF Security and Enterprise PDF DRM.
An installation video can be found at https://www.locklizard.com/Videos/Viewers/ios-viewer-install.mp4
- Bookmarks - create your own custom bookmarks
- Highlights - highlight text and images with rectangles, freehand, or underline
- Automatic license registration - licenses automatically register when uploaded to the Viewer library
- New view settings for document scroller - display always/never/with toolbar
- Search dialog improvements - busy status and cancel option
- Bug fixes for zoom controls - watermarks larger on zoom and page scroller retains zoom settings
- New icons
- Reduced app size
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time I select a document in the app for an iPad mini using iOS 9.
Please please help fix this, I have an online textbook I have not been able to access.
Edit: now crashes when I select a textbook on the iPhone app (iOS 10) and does not allow me to send crash reports on either device.
Clearly developers don’t care about this app
Contacting them is useless. They just tell you to contact the content provider without understanding the issue is on their side
Two stars for being able to open locklizard documents. If you actually want to read more than one or two pages, forget it because this app crashes constantly! If you swipe to the next page, it crashes. If you pinch to zoom, it crashes. If you rotate the device sideways to landscape view, it crashes!
Please fix this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.