Loco2 is the easiest way to buy train tickets for the UK and across Europe. You can quickly book tickets for all of Europe’s major railways on your iPhone or iPad, all without booking fees!
Buy any ticket from every rail operator in the UK, France (Eurostar, SNCF), Germany (Deutsche Bahn), Italy (Trenitalia, Italo, Thello), Spain (Renfe) and international routes to Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland and beyond.
• Buy tickets for any rail route in the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany
• Get cheap fares, including special offers, direct from the rail operators
• Pay in Euros or GBP to guarantee the best price
• Apply railcard and loyalty discounts in multiple countries
• Reserve tickets in seconds, pay later
• Save payment details for fast, secure checkout
• International payments accepted: Mastercard, Visa and PayPal
• Set booking alerts to never miss out on the cheapest tickets
• Access tickets on your mobile: print, collect or present on your mobile or tablet
• View realtime data for UK rail. Check if your train’s on time and which platform it departs from
• Cancel and refund tickets in-app
Stuck with something? Loco2 has thousands of journey guides for popular routes, useful help content and a team of real, friendly humans to answer your questions.
Lately, we’ve been re-engineering the app to be smoother and faster. There’s more of that in this version, including a fully native homepage for quicker interactions and a more native feel.
3.0 also includes a version for iPad that’s more intuitive and really, really good looking on your tablet. It includes a two column search results page to browse and choose trains, and a simple basket layout to review your tickets before checkout.
The iPad app includes all the useful tools from the iPhone version, such as multi-currency booking, self-service refunds and realtime data for UK rail.
We’ve squashed a few bugs and sorted some UX issues too.
Rate the app or Tweet us @loco2 with comments and suggestions. Grateful as always for your feedback.
• Now available in French
• Minor improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Made getting a train stress free
This app is very easy to use. Traveling by train is a little confusing especially if you don’t speak the language. With this app everything is done on the phone. When traveling in Spain the phone pdf for the tickets is all you need. No paper needed !
Great for inexperienced traveler
I found this app so far superior to RENFE (Spain) site that I immediately was able to understand it (very intuitive and forgiving), to book trips, and to prepare tickets with confidence.
In addition, it can be used in most if not all European countries.
Good job, Loco2 train geeks.
Easy as can be and better price than RailEurope
It’s very simple and easy to book a ride on this app. Great user interface and MUCH cheaper than buying a one-way or return trip on raileurope.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.