Loco2 is the easiest way to buy train tickets for the UK and across Europe. You can quickly book tickets for all of Europe’s major railways on your iPhone or iPad, all without booking fees!
Buy any ticket from every rail operator in the UK, France (Eurostar, SNCF), Germany (Deutsche Bahn), Italy (Trenitalia, Italo, Thello), Spain (Renfe) and international routes to Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland and beyond.
• Buy tickets for any rail route in the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany
• Get cheap fares, including special offers, direct from the rail operators
• Pay in Euros or GBP to guarantee the best price
• Apply railcard and loyalty discounts in multiple countries
• Reserve tickets in seconds, pay later
• Save payment details for fast, secure checkout
• International payments accepted: Mastercard, Visa and PayPal
• Set booking alerts to never miss out on the cheapest tickets
• Access tickets on your mobile: print, collect or present on your mobile or tablet
• View realtime data for UK rail. Check if your train’s on time and which platform it departs from
• Cancel and refund tickets in-app
Stuck with something? Loco2 has thousands of journey guides for popular routes, useful help content and a team of real, friendly humans to answer your questions.
Lately, we’ve been re-engineering the app to be smoother and faster. There’s more of that in this version, including a fully native homepage for quicker interactions and a more native feel.
3.0 also includes a version for iPad that’s more intuitive and really, really good looking on your tablet. It includes a two column search results page to browse and choose trains, and a simple basket layout to review your tickets before checkout.
The iPad app includes all the useful tools from the iPhone version, such as multi-currency booking, self-service refunds and realtime data for UK rail.
We’ve squashed a few bugs and sorted some UX issues too.
Rate the app or Tweet us @loco2 with comments and suggestions. Grateful as always for your feedback.
• Minor improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for inexperienced traveler
I found this app so far superior to RENFE (Spain) site that I immediately was able to understand it (very intuitive and forgiving), to book trips, and to prepare tickets with confidence.
In addition, it can be used in most if not all European countries.
Good job, Loco2 train geeks.
Would highly recommend! Nice application with all data at your fingertips, also great customer service and payment options
Very pleased with this site! It’s easy to use and makes sense to me when other sites were more confusing due to language and currency differences. I’m a fan!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.