Uncover Singapore’s secrets with a series of curated walking tours. Each self-guided tour is packed with rich stories behind the places, each written by local writers and researched by our editorial team. You’ll know the city inside out by the time you’re done.
Embark on an immersive journey of discovery and activities that will leave you enthralled. Follow the list of To-Dos, carefully curated for you, for the most authentic Singaporean experiences. You will not miss a must-see-must-do in Singapore following LocoMole!
Enjoy a rewarding journey collecting meaningful mementos and memories of Singapore. Complete challenges and play games as you explore the places along each trail - you will also be pleasantly surprised by the AR elements, planted around Singapore for your fun discovery!
Highlights and Features:
- 30++ full cultural and heritage city guides and tour packages ready for download – tour packages include must-go places like Little India, Chinatown, Kampong Glam, Joo Chiat, Marina Bay, and Garden By the Bays.
- Use augmented reality way-finding and navigate with ease
- Read about rich stories and history behind the places you are visiting
- Follow uniquely curated to-do list in each places of interest.
- Uniquely-themed challenges with bonuses to be unlocked.
- Photography guide and challenges for camera noob.
- Uniquely designed AR elements along the trails for fun and unique photo memento.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, we will love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Enjoy your time with LocoMole!
Thanks for using LocoMole. We've made enhancements and bug fixes to the app that will make your experience better!
Love our app? Please keep telling us what you think by reviewing our app and give us 5 stars rating.
- Updated Facebook login.
- UI enhancement and stability tweaks in nearby activities.
Ratings and Reviews
Really innovative app for both tourists and locals
There are many features in this app that are very unique, like the AR wayfinding and interactive AR displays. It makes touring around Singapore a lot more enjoyable as it ensures I don’t get lost and brings things around Singapore to life.
I’d wish there were some other features, like a search bar so I can find trails based on keywords rather than scouring through each section to see if the location I want to explore has a trail.
Other than that, I think this app is great for tourists who want to get a taste of the Singapore heartlands, as well as locals who want to explore areas of Singapore they have yet to visit.
- LDR Pte Ltd
- 149.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 LDR Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Little India Trail $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.