IMPRINT is a tablet-based remote care communications platform designed to improve the home monitoring of medically complex populations, and the engagement of their caregivers, when these patients are at their most vulnerable.
-Patient submission of condition-specific data via self-reporting
-Flexible task creation for patient engagement
-Secure dashboard views of real-time patient trends for patients and clinicians
-Educational content and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tailored to patient's condition
-HIPAA compliant, secure connection
1. Introduces the ability for users to attach a single photo or video to configured measurement types.
2. Displays Spanish language labels for configured devices.
3. Fixes bugs:
- When trying to log in with no network connectivity, the error displayed notifies user about network connection, instead of "Please enter a valid email and password."
- Disables the emoji keyboard when user enters measurement or attachment notes.
- Broad Axe Care Coordination LLC
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Locus Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.