The Locust Valley CSD App by Syntax enables parents, students, teachers and administrators to quickly access the resources, tools, news and information to stay connected and informed!
The Locust Valley CSD App by Syntax features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 30 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
Complete UI overhaul!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is ok. I don't understand why the school wasted money on an app that does not reflect the unique characteristics of out district like eboard. The lack of eboard integration into the app is a very large disappointment. Eboard is a vital part of a students school life that allows them to check up on anything that they might have missed or get a head start on future work; furthermore, this app is just a duplicate of most of the other apps created by these developers. On the quality of visuals, this app fails to impress. Icons are grainy and text resolution is inferior compared to the normal text of an iPhone. I suspect that this app was originally preset for earlier iPhones and Was Unskillfully ported over to the aspect ratios and resolutions of the iPhone 6. I am only speaking from an iPhone 6 so I suspect that the stretching will be even worse on an iPhone 6+. The home page of the app is also lack luster, failing to incorporate the images found on our website for the news updates. This app is also filled with unnecessary redundancies that take valuable screen space. These redundancies include the phone button(we are using this app on a cell phone, there is no need to include a call button on the front page), the face book button which appears in two places(the home screen and the side menu), and the absurdly large lvcsd logo at the top. I could go on and on about the inadequacies but to spare you some time I will conclude.
This app terrible and not useful for students to navigate the website and facilities that the school has to offer
- AIS Developers, LLC
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 AIS Developers, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.