Log Fire uses realistic physics to simulate an actual log fire. Manipulate the logs simply by touching them and dragging, then watch as they slowly catch fire, burn and eventually disintegrate.
Using the AR modes you can collect logs while outside on walking, use those logs to build your fire and then place the fire anywhere in the real world.
Try different shapes of fire and log sizes to see how they affect the strength and duration of the fire. Small, thin wood will produce a quick flame but will go out quickly. Large, thick wood will burn for longer but are harder to get going, so you must be careful to build the log fire correctly.
Great for learning the dynamics of camp fires, home fireplaces and bonfires. Also ideal for teaching children.
* Realistic simulated fire and logs
* Fully interactive logs
* Logs burn, break and change shape over time
* Drag and drop logs to build your own fire
* AR search mode to find logs around your area
* AR fire mode to let you place your fire anywhere
* Relaxing aesthetics and sounds
* Can be used to as a virtual fireplace in your living room
* Unlimited logs
* Take screenshots and share with friends
* Added distance to closest log in AR mode
* Improved log physics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.