Log For 90 Day 30 Min Workout
By Pinnacle Apps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app is to help you monitor your progress while following the a 90 day 30 minute workout.
Tracking your progress of the Workout has never been easier!
The aim of the app is to act as a log for people who are starting out with a 90 day 30 minute workout or people who are already completing the workout. It allows you to store and track your progress and monitor how well you are doing and how far you have come. The app also allows for multiple users, so you can store results for multiple people.
The app contains a list of the workouts involved. For each workout you can:
- Log the date the workout was complete
- Log your weight
- Log measurements such as waist, chest, hips, arms, legs and body fat %
- Log weights lifted and reps for exercises
- See previous weight lifted and reps, so you can compare day on day
- Add notes to accompany each workout
- Add multiple photos with an accompanying note
- Share on Facebook and twitter that you have completed a particular workout and share any photos you have added
- Log fit test results
There is a photos screen where you can at a glance quickly see how far you have come, moving through the photos with a swipe of a finger.
We've also included a Graph screen, where you can view your progress of weight and measurements in a graphical view.
And lastly there is a settings screen where you can:
- add new users, as many users as you like can use the app
- edit existing users
- set what units you would like to use in the app when logging weight and measurements, stones / kilos / pounds or cm / inches
- Export all recorded results in csv format
- Email us with any comments you have about the app
- and much more!
Our apps are continually growing, we'll be adding new features with each update, if there is anything you would like to see in the next update, then please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to include it!
What's New in Version 1.72
There is no functionality change in this release, it is merely an icon and screenshot changes.
This app isn't bad, it just isn't great either. It's easy to use, helps me know what workout to do on which day, and in the workouts that you record reps/weight it makes it easy to know what exercise is coming next. My only complaint is that it does not let you see the reps/weight you did/used last time to see if or how you change for this workout. Being able to view your numbers from the last time you entered them (like you would be able to on a paper) would make this app awesome.
Very comprehensive app
This really has everything you need. This app has the ability to take photos, track your weights, and has every part of the exercise routine well documented. If you aren't using paper to track your goals, you really should use this app. It's well-known that if you set down your goals in writing you'll achieve them. It's very rewarding to look back and see how well I've done using this app.
I love this app. It tracks everything needed. I've seen people saying you cannot see the previous results but I can, so I am not certain what they are talking about. My only request would be a login ID so that it could be used on multiple devices. I just upgraded my phone and don't have any of the information such as measurements, weight, or progress pics on my new phone. The app is basic, but can't think of anything more that would be needed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 11, 2015
- Version: 1.72
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pinnacle Apps Limited
- © 2014 Pinnacle Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.