Logarithms - Equations generator and solver
By Francesco Grassi
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• App to learn LOGARITHMS.
• The app creates equations and expressions and SHOWS THE COMPLETE SOLUTION !!!
• The expressions and equations are ALWAYS DIFFERENT (based on random numbers).
• An ideal tool for the study of mathematics in secondary schools and technical schools.
• It is also possible to learn the logarithm laws (simplify and expand expressions). Fundamental to be able to solve the equations.
• Includes a calculator for the calculation of logarithms to any base.
• Works 100% offline
• Also suitable for teachers who need to build logarithmic equations as a task for students.
• 5 levels are available:
1) Simplify (Free)
2) Expand (Free)
3) Equations - Easy (Free)
4) Equations - Medium (in app purchase)
5) Equations - Difficult (in app purchase)
• Simplify: application of the rules on calculation of logarithms to compact expressions
e.g.: log (5) + log (4) - log (2) = log (5 * 4/2) = log (10)
• Expand: the opposite of simplify, e.g.: log (x * y/(2z)) = log (x * y) - log (2z) =
log (x) + log (y) - [log (2) + log (z)] = log (x) + log (y) - log (2) - log (z)
• Equations - Easy: here are presented equations that simply require the application of the definition of logarithm and application of calculation rules; are solvable in few steps and are an excellent starting point for more difficult equations.
• Equations - Medium: this level presents equations that require a higher number of steps to be resolved. By mastering this level you can achieve medium/good review.
• Equations - Hard: this is a level where logarithmic equations are presented that eventually leads to quadratic equations using a variable substitution, or are tricky. It also present some equations with logarithms to different bases and equations that require an excellent knowledge of the topic. By mastering this level excellent exam results are highly likely :-)
What's New in Version 1.3
Basic rules of logarithms, Export LaTeX code (as in-app purchase)
Great app for practicing math skills
I brushed up on my log knowledge. Great app for math students!
Hey, Some of your solutions are wrong.
Your solution shows
Where as it should show
Because the exponents must be equal.
Multiple solutions are wrong. All using the same incorrect assumption.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Francesco Grassi
- © 2016 Francesco Grassi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Equations - Medium and Equations - Difficult$0.99