LogBox is a daily reporting and field communication app designed for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
• Live project feeds of logs / issues / photos / videos.
• Offline -> Online synching.
• Create powerful custom forms for field surveys and questionnaires.
• Enter custom notification keywords to automatically get push notifications for important information.
• Invite and collaborate with unlimited teams and users.
• Control and limit project access to specific teams and users.
• Instantly switch between different teams and projects.
• Create professional and customizable PDF reports from a single day or a range of dates.
• Track daily work progress and issues, tasks and punch lists.
• Automatically capture weather conditions, location, date and time information with every log entry or field related information entered.
• Save time, reduce costs and protect yourself against liability.
• Eliminate paperwork and lost forms.
Never worry about losing any critical information again as LogBox automatically synchronizes all of your data to Google Cloud Platform and is backed up daily.
Unlike other daily reporting solutions, LogBox takes advantage of the CPU on your iOS device to generate beautiful, customizable and shareable PDF reports right on the iOS device. This means your data doesn’t need to leave the device and sent to expensive servers for PDF processing so we can pass the savings onto you.
Whether you are a large GC or are a small specialty contractor, LogBox can help save you time and protect you from costly delays and liability.
Give it a try, we think you'll like it!
A new version of LogBox for iOS is available every two weeks or sooner! In this version:
• Bug fixes.
• Localization fixes.
If you enjoy using LogBox, please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store. We depend on your feedback to make things better. Comments or suggestions? Send it to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I have seen, used and even helped build apps like this one. This one blows all of them out of the water!
Great App for Team Projects that involve Site-based Activities or Inspections
The app is well organized and easy to use. A new project can quickly be set up and team members can be invited via e-mail. The address of the project with a corresponding map can be displayed. Activity logs can be entered and read by any team member, and can have photos or videos attached to them. Issue forms can be filled out by team members, documenting cost and time impacts to the project. There are also survey forms to quickly document construction activities or time card entries. A summary page shows all activities at a glance. The free version of the app is more than sufficient for many projects. For a monthly subscription, ads will be removed, and weather data can be added to the logs. Overall, this app was well thought out and executed, and is a great way to document site-based activities for a project.
So many features I didn't even know I needed. Don't need to bring a computer anymore
- Kevin McKee
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 LogBox
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plan (Monthly) $11.99
- Professional Plan (Monthly) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.