LogDiver is a log file parser / viewer and is designed to quickly and easily import events from multiple application log files.
It gives you a consolidated view of your application log files across systems, servers and time zones.
It comes with a number of pre-defined filters (such as Apache, Mac System Log, DB2, WebSphere, MQ), with the flexibility to define your own custom formats.
LogDiver also provides an awesome filtering capability that allows you to focus on the set of events that really matter.
LogDiver is an invaluable tool for system administrators, production support and developers.
* Added support for Tomcat catalina.out file
* Added support for Postfix logs
* Added support for Zope logs
* Fixed occasional crash when an import has many errors
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it promises
I was skeptical buying this today, but I’m glad I did. It did a great job helping me filter my Apache logs, finding anomalies, sorting my results, etc. It was quite speedy on my file with half a million log entries.
I’d like to see some better graphing capabilities in the future, if you’re looking for suggestions.
Not bad but needs improvement
On the plus side, love the configurable import and the ability to go through multiple logs in one view.
Couple important missing features:
1. When clicking on a log line, show the corresponding log file it’s coming from
2. When a log line is selected in filtered view, unfiltering should keep that line in view and selected. This is critical for filtering to be useful — want to see the filtered line in context!
Eagerly waiting for an update!
Useless and not functional at all
I expected more than I got. App does not work with system logs as it should.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.