Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Logic Remote is a companion app for Logic Pro X on the Mac. It provides an innovative way to extend the creative power of Logic by using your iPad. Designed to take full advantage of Multi-Touch on iPad, Logic Remote offers new ways to record, mix, and even perform instruments in Logic Pro X from anywhere in the room, turning your iPad into a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard, mixing board, or transport control.
Play Logic Instruments
• Play any Logic instrument using a familiar piano keyboard or guitar fretboard
• Tap out beats on drum pads or a drum kit
• Use the scale mode to limit notes to fit the key of your song
• Tap and strum entire chords using Chord Strip view
• Make simple or dramatic changes to your sounds with Smart Controls
• Add the Arpeggiator plug-in to any instrument
Navigate Logic Projects
• Operate basic transport controls like start, stop, record, and cycle
• Swipe the LCD or bar ruler to navigate to any location
• Select and jump to any Logic project marker
• Control recordings on your Mac from another room
• Browse the Sound Library and remotely change Patches
• Enable Smart Help and hover over interface elements on your Mac to display documentation on your iPad
• Remotely trigger Logic key commands with customizable buttons
Mix Your Logic Sessions
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to adjust Mixer volume, pan, solo, and mute controls
• Swipe to scroll or jump in banks to navigate through Mixer faders
• Use the level meter strip to monitor levels and identify clipping
• Enable and change automation modes for each fader
• Use Multi-Touch gestures to shape the tone of your tracks with Visual EQ
• Plug-in view provides access to Logic or Audio Unit plug-in parameters
Compatible with iPad 2 or later and iPad mini. Requires iOS 8 or later and Logic Pro X 10.1, MainStage v3.0.4 or GarageBand v10.0.3
What's New in Version 1.2.3
• Fixes a bug that caused display issues with the Visual EQ
Occasionally there are issues with connecting if you have screen lock on. Viewing synths only displays list of faders instead of the way synths look like on computer. Ultrabeat needs improv too. All in all an amazing app even considering aforementioned faults.
New update is great
Real nice update... I was also having connection issues but it turns out my wifi router was crappy. got a new fancy one and everything works perfect now.
still though, please add wired connection support for live gigs!
Need an iPhone version
It would be great to have an iPhone version with some basic controls like Record, Play, etc.
Having to use an iPad is sometimes overkill when you just need basic controls and working in very small studio space.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 177 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2013-2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.