LOGIN 2GO makes it quick and easy to access any of the LOGIN Libraries in Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem Counties on the go! Search your LOGIN Library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
• Search the LOGIN Libraries catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
• Download items: Download eBooks from your LOGIN Library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
• Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
• Manage your bookshelves: Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
• Find suggested reading: See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by GoodReads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
• Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore, then search for and place holds on available copies at your LOGIN Library.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at LOGIN2GO@gcls.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
- Minor UI Update
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright SirsiDynix 2016. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.