Kiesel: Dictionary of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (German-English / English-German)
- approximately 14,300 entries in each language direction
- many helpful extra information with subject field indications, synonyms and explanations
- definitions of abbreviations and DDP terms
- corresponds to the 15th edition of the print version
- developed in many years of practical work in production, procurement, sales, trade and commerce as well as information and communication
- topic areas of interest and use: customer, employee, competition and process orientation, time management, innovation, productivity increase, top quality and internationalisation
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "light" will also find "beam light" and "lighting systems".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- fast scrolling in an index list
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
Support of new iOS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.