Get the power and freedom to connect to your Logitech Alert™ Video Security System with an app designed specifically for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
NOTE: This app only supports Logitech Alert cameras, not WiLife cameras.
See an fresh image from your cameras see as soon as you login.
WATCH LIVE VIDEO - HEAR AUDIO
Check in on your cameras anytime and watch H.264 video, optionally with audio, streaming live from your cameras.
ACCESS YOUR ON-CAMERA DVR
Watch the high-quality video recordings, including audio, created when your camera detected motion while you were away. Interact with your recordings using pause or quickly move to early or later clips (Mobile Commander feature).
Turn motion alerts on or off with the flick of your finger (Mobile Commander feature).
VIEW IN LANDCAPE OR PORTRAIT
Rotate your device to landscape or portrait as you navigate through your cameras and watch video.
Your cameras are always secure and only accessible with the username and password you create.
OPTIMIZED FOR WI-FI
Stream directly from your cameras when your device and cameras are on the same Wi-Fi network. Please use Wi-Fi for the best video and audio performance and experience.
iOS 8.4 and higher supported devices.
- Resolve issue on iOS 10 where live view only shows a spinner.
- Resolve issue on iOS 10.1 where you get a warning - "Alert" May Slow Down your iPhone.
- Resolve issue where login can unexpectedly take half a minute or more.
- Add 64-bit support for the latest iOS device models.
- Update to use the latest iOS SDK (10) and Xcode (8.1).
- Fix username and password controls moving offscreen when the device is in landscape.
- Fix a few layout issues for newer iOS devices.
- Other improvements.
- The minimum iOS version is now 8.4. For older versions of iOS, use the previous 5.2 release.
Ratings and Reviews
Still Works with iOS 12.1.1 and 3.5 FW
Cameras require 3.5 Firmware (FW) to work properly on iPhone/iPad with iOS 10.3.2, 10.3.3, 11.0.3, 11.1.2, 11.2, 11.2.1, 11.2.2, 11.2.5, 12.0, 12.1 and 12.1.1 software. To check camera Firmware(FW) open Alert Commander on your MAC. Go to Settings>General>Firmware Update. Below each camera you will see it's current firmware. If you have 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4 Firmware pull down menu on right side and see if you can update to 3.5 Firmware. If not available, contact LOGITECH and insist they provide you with a way to update to current 3.5 Firmware.
Does not appear to be compatible with an iPhone8 plus with the new IOS 12.1. Called Logitech. They said call Apple. Sure.
The app loads fast and does what I expect it to do reliably.
- Logitech Inc.
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Logitech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.