By Logitech Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTE: This app does not support Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Home Hub, or Harmony Ultimate Hub. If you own one of these products, please download the Harmony Control app.
With this app and the Logitech Harmony Link device, you can turn your iPad® into the smartest remote in the house, with fingertip control over live TV content.
The Logitech Harmony Link app allows you to see and browse your television schedule on your iPad. If you see something you like, one press of a ‘Watch Now’ button will turn on and configure all of your devices, and then tune directly to the right TV channel.
For the iPad and iPhone, Harmony Link offers the same smart activity-based control as the award-winning Harmony remotes. Just choose ‘Watch a Movie’ or ‘Listen to Music’ and everything is automatically switched to the right settings.
The Logitech Harmony Link device even includes an IR mini blaster that allows you to operate your systems behind closed cabinet doors, so you can block out the distracting clutter of boxes and flashing lights.
In a multimedia, multi-channel age, there's almost more choice than we can manage. Logitech Harmony Link puts you back in total fingertip control.
Note: This app requires the Logitech Harmony Link device
- Controls up to 8 devices from 5000+ brands
- Use simple gestures for common commands like volume, video playback and more
- Easy, online setup using your Mac or PC
- One touch to your favourite shows - just select a show from the personalized, in-app TV listings and tune in with one touch (iPad only)
- Activity based control - select an activity like ‘Watch a Movie’ or ‘Listen to Music’
- Harmony Link automatically switches the right devices to the right settings
- Hide the clutter - the included IR mini blaster accessory lets you control devices inside closed cabinets
What you need:
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch with iOS 4.0 or later
- iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation
- Broadband Internet connection and 802.11 b/g wireless home network
What's New in Version 3.1
- Added support for iOS 64 bit compatibility
- Bug fixes and system enhancements
Current update messed up vertical mode
Most current update made it that when I hold my iPad Air 2 vertical... I can't see all my activities or the power off option. When I move to horizontal I can see them but they look funky. Please fix seeing how I really only use the app in vertical mode.
I was concerned they wouldn't update it for 64 bits since it hadn't been updated in awhile. Thankfully they did, else it soon would've failed to launch on current iOS.
Thanks for the update
Happy to at least have the chance to keep using this with upcoming 64 bit architecture. But, not the power off button isn't working. It ALWAYS takes two presses to shut down.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2014 Logitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.