If you are considering protection coordination for extra-high voltage or high voltage receiving and generating transformer equipment, let LoglogCurveV3 do the job for you.
You can use LoglogCurveV3 to quickly create a single-line diagram and protection coordination diagram.
In addition, the protection coordination that was created can be printed out onsite using the AirPrint function.
When using the paid Standard version, the protection coordination data that was created can be converted into a PDF file and sent via email.
■ Creating single-line diagrams
- By simply tapping and dragging the device symbol, you can quickly create a single-line diagram for 1 system.
- On the properties screen, you can quickly edit the basic settings, such as the system voltage, as well as the protection coordination settings for the operation characteristics.
■ Creating protection coordination diagrams
- After creating a single-line diagram, just tap it once anywhere to create protection coordination.
- You are free to consider various protection coordination options using overcurrent relays, fuses, MCCBs and overload relays. (Only products from certain manufacturers are supported by the Free version)
- You can quickly change the operation characteristics and also consider the protection coordination onsite.
■ Print function
- You can use the AirPrint function to print out data onsite.
- You can convert the protection coordination diagram that was created into a PDF file. (Paid Standard version)
- The protection coordination diagram that was converted into a PDF file can be sent to the email address you used to log in. (Paid Standard version)
LoglogCurveV3 Free version – This trial version only has certain functions available.
LoglogCurveV3 Standard version – All types of operating characteristic curves can be used, more device symbols are available, and printing as well as PDF conversion are available.
• Device symbols available on the single-line diagram are increased from 4 to 7.
• All types of operating characteristic curves can be used.
• Graphs can be printed (AirPrint) according to Japan Electrical Construction Association and protection coordination graphs can be converted into PDF files and sent via email.
• Editing can be restarted from the previously opened screen.
Monthly subscription fee: 1,000 yen (Campaign price)
When using a Paid version, the fee is billed to your credit card via your iTunes account.
Unless the plan is cancelled 24 hours before the current term of validity, the plan that you subscribed for will be automatically renewed.
The subscription cannot be cancelled during the term of validity. The subscription plan can be managed by accessing the account settings screen after purchase.
Terms of Service http://www.kyokuto.co.jp/loglog/tos.html
The error was corrected.
- ELECHS KYOKUTO CO.,LTD.
- 140.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ELECHS KYOKUTO CO.,LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.