By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5062
• New on-boarding screen
• Dropbox login screen fix
• Minor improvements and fixes
Wow. How did I live all these years without it?
Initially I was not happy about having to start paying for logmein, but the added features were SO worth it. After running a 24/7 business with no employees for 16 years, this app has been a lifesaver! I can't tell you how much I use it! It's literally all the time. Saves me having to drive to the physical business locations or my home PC, etc to access any of the computers remotely. It's been invaluable when I'm out of town too! No need to find wifi and set up my laptop. I'm connected to our businesses anywhere I go. Love it.
I've been using LogMeIn since it first came out back in, hmmmm, must've been 2005 or so? I always used the free version because I only had one or two clients who needed me to log in to their PC. In 2011 I upgraded, and started using it in earnest, and I must say it's a lifesaver. But now that they've got the bugs worked out of the iPad App I hardly ever carry my laptop with me. I can do whatever needs to be done by just using this clever little app. It's by far one of the best apps I've ever seen
Big Time App
Can only say "couldn't do without it". I'm on the go quite often and always connect to my home computer for many needs. This app has made it quite easy and convenient to access my computer. A little pricey, but I need the access.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.5062
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.