By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5288
• Minor improvements and fixes
Elderly parents on a computer - this program saved us
As my parents got older they started to decline in their computing abilities. But they wanted to keep up with friends and family on the web. This program has saved us multiple physical trips when they were having trouble. For example, my mom called me frantic that she must have a virus. The computer lost the ability to send emails. I talked with her and couldn't figure it out. I remoted in a realized she had gotten word mixed up with outlook express. And since they had similar looks did not realize she was in the wrong program. Took 15 minutes to figure it out. While otherwise she would have been worrying and I would have had to visit which would have taken a few hours. Everyone was pleased and she was happy it was only a mix up and could send her email. (I also use this for work and it rocks that I can look up answers to questions while in meetings) I am / and will continue to be a loyal customer for years.
Unsafe at any speed
I have used LMI for years and was a very happy customer. Now not so much since they improved it and require a Client on your computer and significant problems cropped up. 1st - you have to remember at the end of every session to wipe you sign in information off your computer. Why because if anyone accesses your computer they can sign in to whatever computer you have signed into before! All they need is a Do NOT store information switch. I try to be very careful but occasionally forget which could be truly catastrophic! I guess it is time to go find an alternative.
2nd - it used to be stable but now whenever I really need to access my office computer is seems to go into an I’m sorry your session has timed out - or tells me I don’t have internet connection. So I run a speed test and get 30MBS down and 5 up and try again with the same message. Customer service has not been able to figure it out.
I've been a LogMeIn user for several years now. I've loved the ease of use and the way they do a thousand complicated operations in a way that makes it seem easy.
This app in particular is an impressively effective set of decisions on the best way to handle the very different UI approaches involved. You do things very differently on an iPhone screen than you do on a Windows desktop, for example. And while controlling your desktop from this app isn't quite as easy as sitting in front of it and using the keyboard and mouse, they made all the right decisions to translate the two.
And, it works. The fact that something like this is possible in the first place is pretty great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 4.1.5288
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.