By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5187
• Minor improvements and fixes
A must have
I've been using log me in for years and I'm glad I have it. It's a must have if you do a lot of it work or if you do work at home and work it's nice to know that if you forget the file or documents and you for get to put on a pin drive all you need to do is make sure that you can get it through log me in to retrieve that file or just about anything else you may need. I recommend it to all type of people...
Fantastic! I use it to remotely log into over 50 computers to remotely control or transfer files to. The mobile app is useable but somewhat cumbersome to use due to the small screen size although you can magnify the screen. The IPad version is a big improvement bigger screen and better mouse control. Love it and highly recommend.
I don't want to have to get up from my comfy blanket as I'm doing homework from my laptop and have Kodi running on my computer to my tv via hdmi cable and this is the perfect thing to use for those pesky video addons that don't have queue support! Now I can choose the next episode to play on my computer without ever getting up :)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 4.1.5187
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.