By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.4920
- Computer Notes are now editable
- Search functionality has been extended to group names
- You can now swipe down to refresh lists
- LogMeIn Central users with Alert Management permission can check and acknowledge the latest 100 alerts
- For accounts with computer groups, tap a group’s header to expand/collapse the group
- Dictation compatibility fix
Cardiac patients be careful - customer service is shockingly wonderful!!!
I can't praise this company or their representatives high enough to adequately convey just how professional, friendly, and competent they are.
And it would seem even if you encounter someone in their sales department, they're familiar with their own products serves to act as support personnel.
I doubt anyone who might read this has not encountered "customer service" where you want to reach through the phone and slap their rep upside their head. They don't understand the question; they can't (or won't) answer your question and before you have time to inhale, you hear a phone ringing because your call has been transferred to someone who allegedly CAN answer your question.
And of course there's always the attitude. You should be thankful they've even bothered to answer your call.
Not so with LogMeIn. In the 4 + years I've used their various products and services, I've yet to have a bad experience with them. They get a gold star from me because they seemingly employ our fellow citizens. I've never asked, but I know they're based in Woburn, MA.
As one who makes his living online and relies heavily on software in doing my job (CAD, lighting control software, etc.), phone support is extremely important to me. Add to that support we all need and use from cable and phone companies to bank and credit card companies,these folks stand head and shoulders above the rest.
5-Star App, that is until...
Fixed many of the Yosemite induced bugs that dropped my rating to 3 stars. There is still a bug with the app that prevents me from logging into my Yosemite Mac if I forget to log out of it from my iPad before the iPad app logs me out on its own due to inactivity. The difficulty is that the only way to re-establish functionality is to turn the Mac application off and back on again or completely reboot the Mac computer, both of which need to be initiated at the computer!
Works great, Very satisfied
I have been using this app for about a year now and I really like it. Can access my Mac and my PC with no problem.
I use my iPhone and my iPad from anywhere to access my desktops. Seems to handle slower internet speeds well also. Great App, Great developers.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1.4920
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.