By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5075
• Compatibility update for iOS 9
• Minor improvements and fixes
Best out there
After using Logmein on occasion over the years, I was disappointed at the $99 annual cost when it became a subscription service. That spurred me to try alternatives, with TeamViewer coming in as the top still-free option. All was well until I ran Quicken 2015 under a Fusion virtual machine for Windows Vista. The mouse became unreliable, other functions were not working well and access was simply not working. So I remotely re-installed Logmein and immediately all problems vanished.
If you need simple remote access to a Mac using iOS, TeamViewer may meet your needs just fine. But if you need a highly intuitive and reliable program under all circumstances including use of a virtual machine, I recommend paying the subscription and getting Logmein.
Losing function or access while on travel is not a risk I want to take. The choice depends entirely on how much you need reliable contact with your data using a remote program. I highly recommend Logmein for assured consistent performance when access matters beyond simple entertainment.
Still Good...... But..
I do like the app. It's a lifesaver, however...... On my iPad I can move the mouse, on my iPhone I have to move the screen to the arrow. I prefer the mouse on screen vs the arrow I have to move the entire screen to.
The iPad version is so much easier, but with the iPhone 6 plus, the screen size helps navigate me when trying to click the arrow on icons and whatnot on my desktop. I don't think I'd like it as much if I had a smaller screen.
My husband and I have a DJ business and I have ran the sound from home. Customers are intrigued!! This app is indispensable!
I've used this app for years, and don't know what I'd do without it. I've retrieved essential information from my home PC, done troubleshooting on my wife's PC, and found it incredibly useful. The app works well, and will work on a moderate Internet connection. It doesn't work well (& will disconnect) on a very slow connection, but that's to be expected. Actually, it's surprising how slow a connection it will work on. Highly recommended.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.5075
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.