By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5361
- Added the ability to restart and shut down a remote computer from the Computer Info page.
- Added new “LogMeIn Files” window for mobile access to cloud files stored in LogMeIn Pro. This is only visible to accounts that have access to the cloud storage feature in LogMeIn Pro.
- Removed “My Cubby” window from the app.
- Removed “Add Cloud Storage” window from the app.
Love it but way too much $$$
This program has allowed me to manage our company's 3D print farm remotely. Which means even when employees not trained to operate, calibrate, or troubleshoot the machines are there I can maintain productivity, as well as train certain employees remotely. With that said, I'm not going to stay with LMI. The only reason I am using it now is that my business partner is footing the bill. I recently looked into how expensive it would be for me to split the cost with him and it's outrageous. We're talking multiple hundreds of dollars for something we were doing for free several months ago. Unacceptable. Total wrong move. We're looking at other options now. Good luck keeping the customers dumb enough to pay the exorbitant fees!
A true bait and switch here.
Bad news here. I bought the app "Ignition" (same as this one) for $30 under the guise that there were no more fees. I used it just a couple times a month and then they switched to a pay-to-use model instead and added this app. I grudgingly paid $100 or so for a year because I was stuck in a remote place and needed to access my files. Didn't think much about it until a year later they charged my card $249!!!!!! Ridiculous! I researched more and found TeamViewer that does a better job for free. I then cancelled my account and asked for a refund and they say they have a NO REFUND policy. SCAM! SCAM!
Consistently good product
It does what it is supposed to do. Easy and simple interface. I'm not sure if the screen size would as friendly if the phone screen is less than 6s plus but it works well for me. Perfect for assisting remote computers of my parents 500 miles away and controlling Mac across the room when streaming via hdmi to TV.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 07, 2016
- Version: 4.1.5361
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.