By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn for iOS app. Log in with your LogMeIn ID.
Don’t have a LogMeIn ID? Visit the LogMeIn website.
2. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
You’re ready to access the computer from your iPad or iPhone.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Cloud Bank Integration links up with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive so you have access to all your files, music and photos stored in the cloud from your LogMeIn app.
• HD video and sound allows you to watch videos located on your computer in high definition and stream sound remotely.
• Email Attachments enables you to attach any number of files, photos and videos to emails from your LogMeIn app.
• Photo App Management makes it easy to access and transfer photos between your photo app on your iPad/iPhone and the LogMeIn app.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.4920
- Computer Notes are now editable
- Search functionality has been extended to group names
- You can now swipe down to refresh lists
- LogMeIn Central users with Alert Management permission can check and acknowledge the latest 100 alerts
- For accounts with computer groups, tap a group’s header to expand/collapse the group
- Dictation compatibility fix
Cardiac patients be careful - customer service is shockingly wonderful!!!
I can't praise this company or their representatives high enough to adequately convey just how professional, friendly, and competent they are.
And it would seem even if you encounter someone in their sales department, they're familiar with their own products serves to act as support personnel.
I doubt anyone who might read this has not encountered "customer service" where you want to reach through the phone and slap their rep upside their head. They don't understand the question; they can't (or won't) answer your question and before you have time to inhale, you hear a phone ringing because your call has been transferred to someone who allegedly CAN answer your question.
And of course there's always the attitude. You should be thankful they've even bothered to answer your call.
Not so with LogMeIn. In the 4 + years I've used their various products and services, I've yet to have a bad experience with them. They get a gold star from me because they seemingly employ our fellow citizens. I've never asked, but I know they're based in Woburn, MA.
As one who makes his living online and relies heavily on software in doing my job (CAD, lighting control software, etc.), phone support is extremely important to me. Add to that support we all need and use from cable and phone companies to bank and credit card companies,these folks stand head and shoulders above the rest.
5-Star App, that is until...
Fixed many of the Yosemite induced bugs that dropped my rating to 3 stars. There is still a bug with the app that prevents me from logging into my Yosemite Mac if I forget to log out of it from my iPad before the iPad app logs me out on its own due to inactivity. The difficulty is that the only way to re-establish functionality is to turn the Mac application off and back on again or completely reboot the Mac computer, both of which need to be initiated at the computer!
Great App, Terrible Customer Care!!
Easy to use, great on a PC, Mac, and iPhone/iPad!!
Just like everyone else, I was given 7 days to decide to keep using the product for an extortionist's price or lose it! Reading a lot of the other feedback, I agree they could have handled this much better!!!
Since my original review, I have gone from Windows XP Pro to Win7 Pro, I have had much more problems with the "disconnect" than before. I wish they would fix that problem or provide some workaround.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1.4920
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.