By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.5508
•Compatibility update for iOS 10
•Minor improvements and fixes
Very pleased with app, and LogMeIn
I've read some of the poor reviews and have had a complete opposite experience. I own a small private school and manage the day-to-day finances along with other school-related duties. At any time of day, a situation can arise that I need access to the main school computer when away. I've had my LogMeIn account for maybe five years, and though I don't use it frequently, when I do, it's extremely important and has helped to keep things moving along at critical points. Whether it's to check on a financial matter or look in at the security cameras...bc the surveillance app crashes occasionally, or retrieve some saved info that someone is requesting, LogMeIn has been incredibly useful.
Though I've seen the annual price increase also over the years-as I started out when there was a free version-then went to a pro version for $60/yr (I'm sure it's more now, but I haven't looked lately), it's completely worth it to me for access to my business when I'm away from my desk. I wouldn't use it for lots of work from a phone, but for times when unable to use a computer, this app has been lovely.
Poor service, expensive, and greedy company
The service works ok, hence the 2 stars. But they automatically put you on annual autopay, then refuse any refund if you want to cancel sooner. They claim to have sent an email to me notifying me of a renewal last April, but I just verified that I never received any such email. So they have charged me their full, expensive annual fee without notifying me, and now less than 6 months after the renewal date, they will not issue even a partial refund for the remaining time. I don't even use the service, and I just want to cancel... but I have to continue paying for ~7 more months. Also, they have no way of cancelling or changing autopay settings on their site; you have to call them and wait on hold to talk to somebody in order to make any billing changes. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was given the runaround and then put on hold for 20-30 minutes before I finally got a supervisor on the phone who was not willing to help. Very archaic and short-sighted approach to customer care if you ask me.
Chrome remote desktop is free, easier to use, and doesn't use 'gotcha' billing tactics.
Highly unreliable. We tried using this app to access a brand new iMac. The computer must be awake to access, which all by itself cripples the functionality of the service. Even if the computer is awake, being able to use this app to connect to it is highly unreliable. Regular computer restarts are necessary in order to get a connection. If you do manage to connect the app is only moderately useful due to the cumbersome use of the mouse and extended delay in all commands. The level of service is one I would expect from a service that is free.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 4.1.5508
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.