This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You’ll never have to live without RuPaul’s Drag Race again! Download the Logo app for full episodes, exclusive previews and behind the scenes interviews with RuPaul and your favorite queens. Updated daily, the Logo app is a 24/7 video hub for the LGBT community and their friends —especially RuPaul’s Drag Race super-fans!
• Watch Logo shows from your favorite iOS device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from selected Logo series. Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic. We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• RuPaul’s Drag Race
• RuPaul’s Drag Race: Ruvealed
• RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race
• Finding Prince Charming
• Gay Skit Happens
• Gay For Play Game Show Starring RuPaul
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from Logo TV shows, including sneak peeks, after-shows, bonus clips and exclusive, original content from your favorite Logo series, including RuPaul’s Drag Race and more!
• Keep track of what’s airing on Logo tonight – and the rest of the week. Show and episode availability are subject to change. Please note use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply.
• For more information visit www.logotv.com
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Needs to carry more cable providers!!!
I did my 24hr access and was almost caught up with certain episodes and my access stopped!! What are we suppose to do about watching shows on here when we can't log into our cable provider if our provider don't carry logo ch? I think even if we do have provider info and they don't carry logo ch they should still let us have longer than 24hr access that way we can have some time to get caught up on our fav shows we love. Please help us out!
It's 2017 and the only way to legally access full episodes of Drag Race is through cable or satellite? Do you have any idea of the millions of people you're excluding from viewing the show?? How can you expect to maintain viewers when you make the show so inaccessible? This show has helped so many gay people who had no other examples of happy, successful, proud gay people. What about all of the little gay kids out there who live in stifling, conservative homes where their parents wouldn't dare allow logo on their satellite/cable plan? They're still out there and they need this show!
Good...but still needs work!
Of course to keep it free, there has to be more commercials than there are on live tv, super freakin annoying because the commercials are the same EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Plus the app crashes a lot when going from a vertical screen to a horizontal screen. But overall, the hassle of it all is somewhat bearable for all of the wonderful content.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © Copyright: 2013 LOGO/MTV Networks. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.