You’ll never have to live without RuPaul’s Drag Race again! Download the Logo app for full episodes, exclusive previews and behind the scenes interviews with RuPaul and your favorite queens. Updated daily, the Logo app is a 24/7 video hub for the LGBT community and their friends —especially RuPaul’s Drag Race super-fans!
• Watch Logo shows from your favorite iOS device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from selected Logo series. Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic. We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• RuPaul’s Drag Race
• RuPaul’s Drag Race: Ruvealed
• RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race
• Finding Prince Charming
• Gay Skit Happens
• Gay For Play Game Show Starring RuPaul
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from Logo TV shows, including sneak peeks, after-shows, bonus clips and exclusive, original content from your favorite Logo series, including RuPaul’s Drag Race and more!
• Keep track of what’s airing on Logo tonight – and the rest of the week. Show and episode availability are subject to change. Please note use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply.
• For more information visit www.logotv.com
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
Ratings and Reviews
I Have Tv Provider But The App Won't Let Me Sign In
My TV provider is Spectrum.... Right on the front screen when it asks you to sign in to watch a show (while you're already clicked on a certain episode). But every time I click it, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Then i click on "View All Providers" because maybe the link from that screen just doesn't work, but even when i click my provider from the scroll down menu, it still takes me nowhere.
BUT when i go to Settings and try to sign in there, IT SAYS I'M ALREADY SIGNED IN. So i click "Start Watching" but guess what? Still have to sign in from the video's screen. But I can't do that because none of the buttons take you to any of the providers they offer.
What's the point in offering that if it doesn't even work?? So basically the app is trash and won't let you watch anything because it won't let you sign into your provider.
Developer Response ,
This is Logo App Support. We hate to hear that you're having trouble logging in on the app! We would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this issue with you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your provider and device information for further assistance. We are here to help.
Needs to carry more cable providers!!!
I did my 24hr access and was almost caught up with certain episodes and my access stopped!! What are we suppose to do about watching shows on here when we can't log into our cable provider if our provider don't carry logo ch? I think even if we do have provider info and they don't carry logo ch they should still let us have longer than 24hr access that way we can have some time to get caught up on our fav shows we love. Please help us out!
TV provider not listed; app shuts down
I’ve been using the app for a day now and as I’m watching shows on my iPad, the app will shut down automatically. Then, I have to reopen the app and find the show and episode I was watching and then fast forward to where it shut down. It would be way better if A) the app didn’t shut down and B) if I have to go find a show, I don’t need to do it from the beginning. There should be a section where it says “Continue Watching”where I can choose shows and episodes that I’m watching and jump on where I left off. Also, my provider is SuddenLink, which is not on the list of providers, so it would be great if they were added.
Developer Response ,
This is Logo App Support. We hate to hear that you're having trouble using the app! We would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this issue with you. Please email us at email@example.com with your device information for further assistance. We are here to help.
- Viacom International Inc.
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright: 2013 LOGO/MTV Networks. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.