LogRabbit is the essential logcat viewer for Android developers. Save time and ease the pain of working with Android device logs.
LogRabbit monitors Android device logs in real time as well as providing the ability to save and view saved log files for offline analysis.
* Create saved filters using the powerful filter editor
* Quickly filter logs using regular expressions
* Quick keyword search
* Filter logs by app name, log level, tag, keyword.
* Combine filters for precise log viewing
* Color coded logs by log level (customizable colors)
* Supports multiple connected devices
* Easy formatting of JSON messages
LogRabbit YouTube List:
Fixes bug that was introduced in the previous version related to application name detection.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App especially the filters
This is an awesome app because it makes it really easy to have many different filters for looking at specific information. Info type is color coded which makes it easy to see exactly what you’re looking for. You can easily copy the log and send to someone else in your team to view as well.
Big improvement over monitor/ddms
Having used this for a couple of days of debug sessions, I can confidently say it’s worth the price.
This process before:
1. Find relevant log line and click
3. Open chrome and load jsonlint
5. delete the metadata from the front of the line (timestamp, log level, etc)
6. repeat 1, 2, 4 & 5 if the request got split to multiple lines
7. click validate
Has become this process:
1. Find relevant log line(s) and double-click
2. Click format JSON
That right there is worth it. Plus there’s easy filtering if some library is spamming your log (looking at you, BluetoothLeScanner).
Excellent log viewer, powerful filters
Much more useful than Eclipse’s built-in log viewer. Filters are very flexible and customizable - can customize by app, log type, more and with varied combinations. Switching between filters is fast. Multi device support is nice too, and the color coded log output.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.