LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook
By Coradine Aviation Systems
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to LogTen Pro X, the world’s most advanced pilot logbook. Download it today and experience the power of the first and only pilot logbook designed specifically for macOS with full support for iCloud Drive:
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total flight time
- Import data from CSV and tab delimited text files – our fantastic support staff will help you make the transfer of data efficient and easy
- Import airline schedules
- Choose from over 100 built in reports or create your own custom reports
- Configure your own Smart Groups to analyze your time in any way you want
- Instantly edit large blocks of flights all at once
- Apply specific times to selected ranges of flights (e.g. Select all the C172 flights and log dual received with one click)
**For the All New Radar Tab with Plan and Analyze views plus our unique new Dynamic Time Loupe™ and Fly Now quick entry features, upgrade to Pro and get LogTen Pro X for iOS on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.**
LogTen Pro X is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro X is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro X on your Mac gives you unmatched capabilities, wherever you are – Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate and print incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks.
Use LogTen Pro X’s powerful smart groups to track virtually any currency or limit, and filter your flights based on any criteria. You can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro X includes over 100 built-in reports for everything from applying for a job on airlineapps.com, to printing full paper logbooks in dozens of formats from around the world.
LogTen Pro X can be used without restrictions until you have logged more than 250 hours of total flight time. After which, a single subscription (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings - you can choose monthly, or annual) to the LogTen Pro X platform gives you unlimited access to the world's most advanced pilot logbook, effortless syncing, and continuous updates.
Now you'll always have the latest version of LogTen Pro, fully supported on the latest hardware and operating systems so your logbook can grow with you as you upgrade. Even if your subscription lapses, you always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print. A subscription is required to add new flights.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.4.1
- New and Improved -
* You can now select local or UTC during import
* There's a new hot key for importing flights: Shift-Command-I
* Improvements to the Plan tab's Time Loupe and graphs
* Add "Helipad" to list of Place types
* Several improvements to make iCloud Sync even more reliable
* Updated reports: Jeppesen Basic One page, Sporty's, Summary by Day, Summary by Month, City Summary, Flights by Year, US Navy, Time by Type, Europe Jeppesen 17 A5, Calendar Export
- Bug Fixes -
* Fixed an issue that could cause dates to display in the wrong format on some reports
* Improved handling of API links
* Fixed an issue that could prevent landings from auto-filling during an import
Improved performance and reliability!
Doesnt work as advertised and terrible customer service (no phone contacts)
Find a different logbook to use. This one is more work than it needs to be, especially for what you pay for. I have had multiple issues importing from my 121 schedule that is claimed to be supported by LogTen Pro X. When I reach out for help it takes multiple days to get an email back, by then the issue is not fresh in my mind or I have manually fixed it because myself, like most of their customers are professional pilots, so by the time I get an email back I am already on the road or I needed to update my job applications that day. Like I said before, try a different logbook before buying this one.
monthly subscription doesn’t work
itunes shows that I’ve paid and I should be good for another month, but the app locks me out and says it’s expired. Restoring purchases doesn’t help. Makes the app pretty useless.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coradine Aviation Systems
- © 2017 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Mac + iPhone + iPad$99.99
- Mac + iPhone + iPad$129.99
- Mac + iPhone + iPad$14.99
- Mac + iPhone + iPad$14.99