LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook
By Coradine Aviation Systems
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to LogTen Pro X, the world’s most advanced pilot logbook. Download it today and experience the power of the first and only pilot logbook designed specifically for Mac OS X Yosemite with full support for iCloud Drve:
- Import data from CSV and tab delimited text files – our fantastic support staff will help you make the transfer of data efficient and easy
- Import airline schedules
- Choose from over 100 built in reports or create your own custom reports
- Configure your own Smart Groups to analyze your time in any way you want
- Instantly edit large blocks of flights all at once
- Apply specific times to selected ranges of flights (e.g. Select all the C172 flights and log dual received with one click)
**For the All New Radar Tab with Plan and Analyze views plus our unique new Dynamic Time Loupe™ and Fly Now quick entry features get LogTen Pro X for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.**
LogTen Pro X is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro X is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro X on your Mac gives you unmatched capabilities, wherever you are – Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate and print incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks.
Use LogTen Pro X’s powerful smart groups to track virtually any currency or limit, and filter your flights based on any criteria. You can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro X includes over 100 built-in reports for everything from applying for a job on airlineapps.com, to printing full paper logbooks in dozens of formats from around the world.
LogTen Pro X is now a one time purchase - you'll always have the latest version of LogTen Pro, fully supported on the latest hardware and operating systems so your logbook can grow with you as you upgrade and as Apple continues to improve. Install on up to 5 Macs, sync between them seamlessly with iCloud, and receive all future updates and new major versions at no additional charge.
What's New in Version 7.0.4
- New UK Commercial Logbook report format
- Added support for the Fullscreen shortcut: control-command-F, and we now remember if you were in full screen mode the last time you used LogTen Pro X
- Fixed an issue that could prevent displaying the Use Code field
- Improved FAA IACRA report
- Improved airlineapps.com report
- Fixed an issue that could cause notifications to show a day early
- Improved iCloud Sync
- Corrected an issue that could cause flights created using Next Leg and Return Trip to have an incorrect date
- Improved Duty, Flight Limit and Days off Report
- Turning off Zulu Time setting now defaults to local
- Fixed an issue that could cause custom fields to not save their title
- Entry type selection in smart groups now shows the check mark next to the correct item
- Notifications for deleted flights are now removed correctly
- Improved South African CAA 25 A4 page breaks on iOS
- Improved New Zealand report offsets for A pages
- Improved handling of dates when using local time
- Improved handling of multi-pilot time
- Removing total time from a flight no longer removes multi-pilot or simulator time
- Improved Jeppesen Pro Helicopter 27 Report
- Fixed an issue with the Per Diem Report hanging when creating a PDF
- Numerous improvements to reliability and performance
Thanks for your business! If you're enjoying LogTen Pro X, please leave a review in the App Store, it really helps!
I got strong armed into buying this product after I had already paid an outrageous amount for LogTen Pro 6.5. I will finish updating my logbooks after spending another $100 but rest assured, I will never, ever, ever buy software from Coradine ever again and I will no longer promote their products to any of my students, any of my fellow flying club members or in any of the classes I teach.
There hasn’t been any new additions to the software since its original version LogTen Pro. $99 is a cry for help from a failing company. LogTen Pro X has been a sour experience since the beginning and the reviews prove it. Stay away from Coradine unless you like spending money foolishly.