By Innovate Motorsports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LogWorks Mobile is a full function, Dyno, Economy Meter, Scan Tool*, Data Logger*, and Gauge* for your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch. Features include:
- 0-60 acceleration times**
- Fixed gear and Distance Run HP calculation**
- Acceleration G’s
- Timer (1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, and more.)**
- Dyno graphs can be posted directly to Facebook or emailed
- Fill-up log with Gallons per Mile, Cost per Mile, and Cost per Gallon calculations.
- Fill-up log can be emailed as .csv file
- Real-time Fuel Economy meter with Trip and Day Averages**
- Advanced Diagnostics – Record and analyze critical vehicle parameters*
- Display and log other Innovate Motorsports MTS compatible products*
- Log files can be graphically viewed from within the application
- Measurements can be made in viewed logs
- Log graphs and measurements can be exported (email, camera role, FaceBook)
- Read and Clear DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)*
- OBD-II Smog Readiness status*
- Record up to 32 OBD-II and Innovate Motorsports MTS channels*
- Display MAP PID as Boost pressure*
- Boost pressure PID (not all vehicles supported)*
- Support for iOS 4.x multi-tasking (including limited background logging)
*OT-2 required for this feature. The OT-2 is an OBD-II scan tool that interfaces with your 1996 and newer vehicle via its OBD-II diagnostic connector. The OT-2 then sends a WiFi signal to the Apple iPhone or iPod Touch which gives you instant access to diagnostic codes and critical vehicle parameters. For more information please visit: www.tuneyourengine.com
**Data quality and accuracy is dramatically better when utilizing the OT-2.
What's New in Version 1.22
Support for new Innovate Motorsports devices.
Great scan tool! Requires firmware update now.
Some recent reviews have stated that it doesn't work with the latest iOS update. Just contact their support section or go to their website and there's a firmware update for the OT – 2.
iOS 9 requires firmware upgrade
Stopped working after iOS 9 was released. As mentioned by David MK the hardware needs to be updated. The firmware updated is available at innovate's site. Thanks David!
No iOS 9 support
Once I updated my phone the app no longer works. They just came out with an update but it still doesn't work with the new app version. It needs to be updated for use with iOS 9!