Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest local news for the Lower Hudson Valley with the lohud iPhone app, powered by The Journal News. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, the lohud.com website, mobile website, e-newspaper and, if you choose, home delivery of the print edition. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Journal News account.
• Up-to-the-minute local news
• Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
• Breaking news alerts on the go
• Current weather conditions, 10-day forecast and radar map
• Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $13.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-800-942-1010 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.5.7
• Video Playlists: comprehensive video coverage of major stories—all in one place. Keep track of all the details as events unfold.
• We've updated our subscription process to highlight special offers when available. Subscribe today--tap the key button in the header bar to get started.
Timely news summaries
This is an excellent source of up-to-the-minute news flashes, especially for local news that you won't find elsewhere. You can then click on the title to get the full story.
Not too bad
It would be great to see all the news without having to pay for certain sections.
Too hard to find articles that are a few day old. Otherwise good
- Category: News
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2015 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Journal News Digital Subscription$13.99