Want to learn hundreds of Spanish words & verbs in a few weeks, and remember them forever?
You’ve come to the right place! Lokas teaches you the most frequent words, and then automatically makes you review each of them at specific time intervals. This scientific method is called spaced-repetition.
In addition to vocabulary, you’ll be able to learn how to conjugate the most frequent verbs in differences tenses: present, past, future, …
Within a few days of training, you will be able to start understanding written texts. Did you know that knowing 2,000 Spanish words is enough to understand 80% of all texts?
Let’s sum up:
- Hand-made lists of words, ordered by frequency. Statistics come from the Real Academy of Spain.
- Automatic review of each word after 1, 10, 30 and 60 days, a method called spaced-repetition.
- Verbs conjugation. For example: I went, you eat, he thought, they will eat, …
Your feedback is what will make Lokas successful: feel free to get in touch via the app or Twitter (@lokasapp) to request features! I read and answer all your messages.
Finally, if you love the app and want to support my work, please take a second to rate it with 5 stars. It really helps getting discovered by more people!
Time for you to start learning Spanish!
Hi all! Hope you all enjoyed the summer (well, or winter). Here’s what’s new:
- A notification is sent to you when your first word is ready to be reviewed (this is a one-time notification, don’t worry). Old users might also receive that notification once, sorry in advance.
- Haptic feedback: if your phone supports haptic feedback, it will slightly vibrate when you enter a correct or incorrect answer. Would love some feedback on this.
- I changed the way you can contact me (now using Mail app or copy my email to clipboard), because I suspect many of my answers were landing in your spam folder.
Keep sending me feedback! I’m able to spend more and more time every month improving my apps, so I can finally get started on implementing many ideas you sent me (including the option to remove “vosotros”…).
Thanks for your patience,
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect app for on the go Spanish study
This app is a great companion for any Spanish textbook or course. It’s great being able to pull it out anywhere and practice to retain information. Not just that, but the design is clean and great to look at as well!
Thank you so much, glad it is helping you learn Spanish! 🎉
An underrated Spanish language app
I have only tried this app for a short period of time but I can say that the layout of this app and the algorithm are nice! One suggestion for improving this app is to allow a landscape mode for iPad Pro support!
Thank you very much for your review! I’ll definitely take your suggestion into account. Regarding the iPad, my first priority will be to adapt the layout so that it looks much better, and then I’ll focus on adding support for landscape. Thanks and if you have any suggestion in the future, just tap “feedback” in the app to get in touch! :-) Kevin
The language all I’ve been looking for
I’ve tried many.
Transparent, simple, focused on useful words. Vocabulary building
- Kevin Quisquater
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kévin Quisquater 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Lokas Pro Lifetime $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.