By NearVerse, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LoKast lets you message and share photos, videos, contacts, music, and web links, around activities, events, and other settings
- To ask questions, debate topics, take pictures and videos, and make observations with others as a group
- To instantly find others and message and exchange contacts with them 1-on-1
----------- KEY POINTERS -----------
1. Download LoKast
2. Set-up your name, profile pic, and status - think "digital outfit"
3. In the Here screen, find all the Spaces that are right where you are or close by
4. Create a Space - something like "My Spot"
5. Ask others next to you to open up LoKast, and join your space
NOTE 1: Make sure to turn Location and Push Notifications On - don't worry, we go to great lengths to protect your privacy
NOTE 2: Some corporate WiFi's block popular apps like Skype and LoKast, so if you can't "Connect" then switch to 3G
----------- KEY FEATURES -----------
* 100% instant - send and receive every message and media instantly, and always know exactly when they arrived
* Free messaging and sharing of photos, videos, contacts, music links, and web links
* Create an experience – "words from the sponsor" or "handout materials" at a networking event, “real-time specials” in a restaurant, or a photo slideshow at a party – think "digital podium"
* Full privacy controls – support for private or invite only Spaces, and fully private 1-to-1 conversations
* Stay connected in Spaces even if you are no longer nearby
* Works on iPhone / iPod / iPad
What's New in Version 3.1.9
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Great app for staying in touch
Met some people recently at a meetup and we used LoKast to chat and share thoughts. Now realizing that I can stay in touch w everyone afterwards. Bonus points!
78 pages of terms. Seriously?!
Couldn't get the app to cast. :(. Two stars for pretty interface.
Today I am going Away
I will be GONE today! On my birthday i am leaving this horrible world!