By Tomislav Vorih
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hands down the best way to watch professional League of Legends games from all regions. Keep up to date with the latest events, matches and the community in a spoiler-free environment anytime, anywhere! Don't worry about missing matches anymore, we've got you covered!
- Follow your favorite teams in their latest events!
- Watch interviews, recaps, highlights and more for each tournament game!
- Discover new tournaments being uploaded and updated daily!
- Watch videos from the /r/leagueoflegends subreddit!
- Stream videos to Apple TV, Chromecast, and more!
- Favorite any video to watch later on!
- Many more to come!
- Stephen Kirkland ( @kaptain_k1rk )
- Cem Yesil
What's New in Version 1.1
- New search feature.
- New inline video player.
- iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and 6+ support.
Not working with latest iOS?
I just downloaded the app, and had to update to the latest iOS version in order to do so. Then I try it out and it only displays on less than 50% of the screen. It looks like part of it is cut/missing but also squished to fit in this space and no way to view settings to see if it's a default problem that can be fixed. I do not recommend anybody using this app until they address this issue.
A major problem is that stickied topics don't show up so often you miss out on the latest
Works very well on my iPhone 6. I love it.