9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love Love Love This App
I LOVE the new features from the latest update. Being able to add my own pictures, add notes for each place and being able to check off where I've visited were the only things that the app was missing, and now it has them all! I am so excited that this update came just one week before my trip to London. This app has been perfect for helping me plan out our entire time in London. It really helped me to figure out how to make the most of our short time there by being able to schedule/plan places to see in an efficient manner using the map feature. I'm really looking forward to using it while I'm there next week. So glad I got this app, definitely worth every cent! P.S. I also got the Paris and Rome versions and love them just as much.
Found very helpful on our trip
Just finished 7 days in London and this was invaluable. It occasionally suggested rather more complex (although direct) routes and the guide doesn't have all of the more odd beat places we went so had to add them. The one thing I would love would be a better address search. I sometimes had to resort to my printed guide to load it into the app. Or it would "find" an address Ina completely different part of town than it should have. That being said, I also have the Istanbul version and thus far it's also proving a valuable aid.
Why didn't I try this sooner?
I spent so much money trying other travel itinerary apps before stumbling upon this one. Bottom line: this one will replace almost all the others. They don't come close to the functionality, thoroughness and thoughtfulness of this amazing app. I've never enjoyed planning a trip more! The ability to choose my activities and see them mapped out is going to help me travel more efficiently--which is important as I'll be traveling with 24 college students in tow!
- mTrip Inc.
- 186 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.